Get ready to work hard, sweat, burn calories and most importantly have fun! This workout will help you reach your fitness goals of sculpting and strengthening your body after baby.
This class is jam packed with high energy cardio, total body toning and solid core conditioning. It’s the kind of workout you will feel long after you’ve left the studio.
Start your week off right with a workout that will energize you, helping you take on whatever the week has planned for you.
Using mostly body-weight exercises, you will follow a series of intervals that will alternate targeting your cardio fitness, muscular strength and core stability. The exercises will be a mix of timeless classics and fresh new moves that will challenge your entire body.
The intervals allow you to go at your own pace and modifications are provided for each exercise so you can completely customize the workout to fit your fitness needs.
You’ll be jumping, skipping, marching, kicking, twisting, squatting, lunging, crunching and burpeeing your way to one wicked warrior-style workout!
Our baby free full body workout is a fantastic class designed to strengthen, tone and burn calories. We have so much fun in this class, that we’re brining together all of our lovely participants – Prenatal, Postnatal and mama’s returned to work! It’s our BIG 3 WORKOUT. Three levels of activity will be provided.
Low impact for expecting mamas (our instrutors are all prenatally trained)
Moderate intensity for ladies just getting back after baby
Moderate to high intensity for ladies looking for a great sweat and want to push themselves.
Cardio: jogging on the spot, glute kicks and pregnancy safe jacks as well as burpees, mountain climbers etc for those looking for an extra challenge
Lower body stregnthening: Squats, lunges, deadlifts, donkey kicks, fire hydrants
Upper body toning: Bicep curls, tricep kick backs, chest press etc using suspension cables and light weights
Core stability: Standing crunches, standing hip dips, standing planks, reverse crunches, planks, spiders etc.
Get fit, get toned and get moving with one of our full body workouts. Each class offers a 6 or 8 week session to help you with your personal goals. Sessions provide consistency and accountability. A missed class is a missed workout.
Full Body Strength Workout Sundays @ 11:00 am
High Intensity HIIT BootCamp Thursdays @ 8:00 pm
* Your passes can be applied to ANY Fitness by the Lake Small Group Fitness Class or Mom & Baby Class. Depending on your work or baby schedule, ladies are invited to attend any day, evening or weekend classes.
* Choose the amount of passes that best work for your busy schedule – remember – you can use your passes for Monday, Saturday or Sunday!
* Passes are completely FLEXIBLE and to be used based on your schedule
* Passes are easy to purchase via our mobile app and easy to reload when you need to add more
* Reserve your spot on a weekly basis with our mobile Fitness by the Lake MindBody App or via our website on our Class schedule page.
* Passes DO NOT expire.
* You will never lose a pass in the event of an absence.
* No refunds for unused passes due to our flexibility with our passes. Exceptions may apply.
The GTA's ONLY fitness and yoga studio dedicated to expecting moms, new moms and families.
A baby, toddler and kid safe environment.
329 Lakeshore Road East
Mississauga, Port Credit, Ontario
Our Studio hours are based on our Class Schedule and varies in Winter, Fall, Spring & Summer.
Mom & Baby Classes run daily between 9:30 am -12:30 pm
Prenatal Classes run evening & weekends
Group (adult) Classes run evening & weekends
Personal Training Apts:
Contact Studio for Availability